Early Career PT & PTA and Student PT & PTA Scholarship
RMBP Leadership Academy Scholarships provide financial assistance to Early Career PTs and PTAs and Student PTs & PTAs who demonstrate superior leadership capabilities and the potential to significantly contribute to the growth of the Physical Therapy Profession. Early Career PTs & PTAs and Student PTs & PTAs may apply for scholarship funds to discount IMPACT registration cost; to attend RMBP Leadership Academy courses held during IMPACT, PTAG's annual conference. For more informationclick here.
2018 Awards Ceremony Luncheon
|| Saturday, April 7, 2018
|Time:|| 12:45pm - 2:30pm
|| The Classic Center
To provide financial assistance to Early Career PTs and PTAs and Student PTs & PTAs who demonstrate superior leadership capabilities and the potential to significantly contribute to the growth of the Physical Therapy Profession.
- Applicants must be members of APTA/PTAG.
- Applicants must be Student PTs or PTAs or Early Career PTs or PTAs (i.e. 0-4 years post graduation from PT/PTA school).
- Awardees must accept their scholarship in person at IMPACT, PTAG's annual conference.
- Applicants must submit complete packets, incomplete packets will not be considered.
Materials Used for Submission & Directions
- PDF or Word document of completed application form.
- Submit video or written statement:
- Written Submission Instructions: PDF or Word document with a two-page limit, 12-point font, one-inch margins
- Video Submission Instructions: Upload your video to YouTube (video duration: 3 minutes max). During the upload: include the title of your video; under tags include “Leadership Academy Scholarship 2018”, set the privacy settings as “unlisted”. Insert the YouTube URL & Name of Video in the video submission section of the application form.
- Statement should provide a clear, concise statement, discussing the following essay questions:
What does Leadership look like to you? Please define leadership in your own terms. What traits and characteristics do you see in good leaders? Describe examples in which you have exemplified those leadership traits in the past, and how you plan to be a leader in the profession over the next 3-5 years