To Sunday, September 17, 2017
Doubletree by Hilton
3342 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Pediatric Myofascial Release
This introductory hands-on workshop is designed for therapists whose primary focus is on the pediatric population. Myofascial Release will be presented for the evaluation and treatment of head injuries, cerebral palsy, birth trauma, scoliosis, movement dysfunction, neurological dysfunction, trauma, pain, and headaches.
As a result of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Differentiate and identify the fascial system as it relates to whole body function.
- Discuss postural evaluation and identify myofascial malalignment in the pediatric population.
- Evaluate pediatric patients and apply myofascial release techniques in a lab setting.
- Identify techniques to assist in normalizing tone and improving the quality and quantity of movement of the pediatric patient.
- Define and apply the principles learned in this seminar.
- Differentiate myofascial release vs. complementary pediatric techniques such as NDT and SI via lecture and discussion
For more information, contact MFR Seminars
or visit www.myofascialrelease.com
or call 800-327-2425